- Responsible for Generating and Developing trading clients from new and existing leads.
- Provide Excellent Customer Support for Spread betting and CFD customers in line with Company policies and procedures and FCA regulation
- Member of the Retail Sales and overall Sales Department
Key interfaces and relationships:
- Direct reporting line to Head of Sales
- Liaison with Customer Onboarding, Marketing, Sales trading, Partnership & liquidity Sales, Dealing and Compliance Departments
- Converting leads into live trading accounts
- Facilitating account opening
- Reactivating Dormant accounts
- Acquiring assets and increasing revenue
- Review and develop process and operational improvements and projects
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Achieve or exceed set targets
- High level of conduct, standards
- Provide proactive and excellent client service at all times
- Effective & efficient client support and query resolution
- Liaising and coordinating with internal departments
- Following Anti-Money Laundering policy and procedure
- Ensuring effective delivery of the service, meeting SLA standards
- Making all efforts to align Clients activities with the key performance indicators of the group.
- Convert leads and potential clients into new accounts; ensure high quality interaction with potential clients.
- Perform outbound Welcome calls to new clients
- Provision of multi-lingual telephone and email support to clients, delivered in accordance with SLA’s and guidelines
- Assist existing clients to begin trading; ensure accurate administration of sales and account opening.
- At times, contact clients in regard to their CFD/Spread Betting enquiries.
- Answer client queries and educate them as to the benefits and risks of our services.
- Monitor competitor companies within related markets; share knowledge with colleagues.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all relevant compliance obligations are met.
- Attend trade exhibitions and seminars.
- Monitoring and reporting on client activities and provide relevant management information.
- Ensure that all activity is conducted in line with TCF requirements and FCA guidance
Other general ad hoc duties.
- Financial markets knowledge (particularly FX, commodities and equities)
- Proven sales track record, ideally gained within financial services; ability to work to targets
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-motivated and driven; able to act on own initiative
- Methodical and organised approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent Service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong judgement/Analysis
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interpret regulatory and external requirements to real life situations
- Prior experience at a good level in Excel & Word
- Knowledge and experience of FCA regulatory process and the procedures particularly ‘Know Your client and ‘Treating Customers Fairly’
- An interest in the financial markets and trading.
Knowledge & Expertise (relating to specialist knowledge and expertise required to undertake the role. May include knowledge of services and policies):
- Manage client portfolio in any industry
- Sales experience
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets
Experience of Financial Spreadbetting and CFDs
Manage portfolio of 1000 clients
Sell on a directorship level/partners
150 calls per day
£300k target/per month