- Write for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, reports, social media etc.
- Maintain and update the multilingual websites using Umbraco.
- Coordinate the ongoing multi-language translations of relevant copy with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the internal Compliance team to ensure all content is compliant with FCA regulations.
- Work closely with the Sales and Dealing teams to ensure alignment of key messages.
- Have a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Website page content development and optimization.
- Ability to implement SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance.
- Actively keep up to date with industry trends, news, and best practices.
- Lead the development and implementation of LCG’s social media strategy, which reports into the team’s wider digital strategy.
- Manage a strategically-driven social content calendar for the brand and deliver content that aligns with the LCG brand and vision.
- Work with the in-house creative production team to create, develop and produce a range of content, including images, short videos and GIF’s.
- Meet growth targets and KPI’s around growth, engagement, reach and conversions and continuously work to ensure we meet our benchmarking targets.
- Champion social media across the business and constantly be on the lookout for new trends, channels and initiatives that would align with our social & content strategy, including identifying growth opportunities for us in the social media and digital space.
- Manage all LCG social accounts – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Champion the social media work group by working with international team members to establish and grow location pages.
- Manage the company’s social media advertising budget and demonstrate return on investment.
- Community management.
- Development of social media campaigns to drive growth and engagement.
- Create and deliver monthly report.
- Support the Chief Marketing Officer as required.
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing with Google advertising and various advertising networks.
- Project manage the delivery of trading videos with graphic designers and videographers.
- Support the production of in-house advertising material with graphic design teams.
- Support the production of PR material.
- Send daily market news emails in various languages.
- Represent the brand at events where necessary.
- Manage external agencies – content, public relations, event.
- Manage the London marketing team of currently two people.
The applying candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge of trading.
- Experience delivering high quality content across multiple digital channels.
- Experience managing the delivery of multi-language content.
- Experience in crisis management.
- Experience managing user generated content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- At least three years’ experience in a heavily regulated industry.
- Graphic design experience.
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce, Sugar) and CMS (Umbraco) systems.
- Experience using Dotmailer email marketing software.
- Experience using Twitter Ads and Facebook Power Editor.
- Experience with task management software such as Trello.
- Degree in Marketing or Advertising.
- Experience writing SEO friendly content.
- Experience working with Facebook and Twitter account managers.
- Experience working with managing agencies.
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and how this regulation will affect marketing (qualification highly desirable).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Can-do attitude.
- Willingness to travel overseas at least once a month often on a last minute basis.
- Availability to work and travel during weekends where necessary.
Salary range £35,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
Opening date: 27 March 2018
Closing date: 27 April 2018